SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

HOW COULD I FORGET... (BY KEVITO DA POET)

HOW COULD I
FORGET HOW
GOOD IT IS
WHEN MY MIND
GIVES ME CONSTANT
RAMDOM THOUGHTS
VISIONS OF ALL SORTS
THROUGH OUT
THE DAY...

MEMORIES
IN WAY
THEY FEEL REAL
LIKE IT'S
HAPPENING NOW
IMAGINATION
RUNNING WILD
ABOUT
THE WILD TIMES
OF
IN AND OUT...

CAUGHT UP
IN
THE MOMENT
FROM
THE MOMENT
IT WAS OVER
SO BADLY WANTING
A DO - OVER
SO I'M DOING IT
OVER AND OVER
IN MY MIND
UNTIL IT'S TIME
TO DO IT AGAIN...

SO...

HOW COULD I FORGET...

2 comments:

  1. There are very few people that I would never forget, but there is one more recently that gives me that feeling. Damn, I can't wait until the next time... Thank you for the flash back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome... I try to make every experience a memorable one. So any woman I have ever been with can go back and think of me like you just did him... ;-) Thats whats up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me