SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Monday, August 30, 2010

ORAL B NOT SO EASY...

HAVE YOU EVER HAD SOMEONE GIVE YOU ORAL SEX AND NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE DOING? WHAT DID YOU DO? DID YOU GIVE A LITTLE COACHING? OR TELL THEM TO JUST GIVE IT UP? GAVE THEM TIME? OR TELL THEM ITS A WASTE OF TIME CAUSE THEY WILL NEVER GET TO THE PROMISE LAND? - MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST USE YOUR HAND... ;-)

-STAY SEXY MY FRIENDS-

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this question brings back memories of one situation that was crazy!! I learned very early in life that not all oral sex is good oral sex. If a man doesnt know what he is doing down there I would much rather he not attempt. If I am in love I would be willing to direct him to all the right places but if not I dont have the time to teach. Note to all men, dont come at me if you can't get pass the foreplay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you girl. But it goes both ways. I know I was a lil rough around the edges at first. I had to learn and sometimes that meant stopping and asking. Found out later that men don't like that to much. Lol. But like anything practice makes perfect. So the more you do it and ask questions the better you get. Some men though are just gifted. They know right where to go to make it happen. With that said it might be time to make that call. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me