SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

MAKE UP THE DISTANCE... (BY KEVITO DA POET)

NOW I KNOW
THERE IS NO
SEXING IN
LONG DISTANCE
CAUSE PHYSICALLY
WE CAN'T BE
CONNECTED
NO SERVICE
PROVIDED IN
THAT AREA...

BUT...

YOUR VOICE
SEEMS TO BE
ALL I NEED 
TO REACH A
CERTAIN REGION
DOWNTOWN
AND THE TOWER
PICKS UP THE
SIGNALS WELL
ALL BARS FILLED
FULL CHARGED
AND READY TO GO...

IF I CLOSED
MY EYES
AND YOU SAID
JUST A WORD
WOULD IT BE
ABSURD TO SAY
I FEEL EVERYTHING
YOU SAY MORE
I DO MORE
YOU MOAN
I MOAN
UNTIL ITS OUT
OF CONTROL...

NOW NIGHTS NO
LONGER RESTLESS
I CAN SLEEP GOOD
UNTIL THAT MORNING
WOOD SHOWS HIMSELF
EQUIPPED WITH A
HARD HAT
YOU CAN BET THAT
WE WILL DO
THE TALKING
THE FINGERS WILL DO
THE WALKING LIKE
THE YELLOW PAGES
BELL ATLANTIC...

TO MAKE UP THE DISTANCE... ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to this one. Although theres only ever been one man that could satisfy me with nothin but his words and moans over the phone. It was a good experience. One I never thought could be possible. I figured if u werent touching me there was no way you could get me off. But he prooved me wrong....Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even lie I have had phone sex with my men plenty of times. Its a good way to get one off without having to actually get out the bed. Lol. You know how it be sometimes when you horny and don't feel like going nowhere. So I see nothing wrong with it at all.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me