SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TAKE PLACE IN THE WORK PLACE

HAVE YOU, WILL YOU, OR EVERY WISH YOU COULD, HAVE SEX AT THE WORK PLACE? HAVE A PARTICULAR DESK YOU FEEL NEEDS A LIL BREAKING IN? HOW ABOUT WANTING TO EAT MORE THAN LUNCH IN THE BREAK ROOM? TAKE AN EXTENDED LUNCH BREAK WITH THE INTENT OF BREAKING SOMEONE OFF? - YOU WORK HARD OR HARDLY WORKING... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Well Well Well. Let me be the first to say the fantasy has definitely crossed my mind. Right on the bosses desk. or in the laundry room of the hotel Mmmmm.... oh excuse me my eyes were closed. lol Just the excitement of gettn caught in a public place does something for me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me