SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ROLE PLAY VS JUST ORDINARY....

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL. WOULD YOU RATHER SPICE UP THE BEDROOM BY TRYING SOMETHING A LIL NEW? WANT HER TO DRESS UP LIKE PO PO SO YOU CAN BEAT IT LIKE A COP? HAVE HIM PLAY A FIREMAN AND USE HIS HOSE TO PUT THAT FIRE OUT? OR WOULD YOU RATHER JUST DO WHAT YOU DO WELL AND STICK TO THAT? - EVERY NIGHT CAN'T BE HALLOWEEN... ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Both, you have to be able to switch it up sometimes, same ol thing gets boring after a while...reinvent sex!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my man thinks its sexy when I put on a song and try to reenact the video dances. He particularly likes Ciara Promise or Ride. So I act like her sometimes and the results are worth it. Trust me you should try it ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me sometimes it depends on the person your with. You can't expect everyone to know how to switch it up, especially for beginners. But, if that person your with is someone who has been through the trenches with you then nothing besides violation should be off limits. I agree if you put in some time then you have to throw some change ups in there to keep that spark. By they way, that Ciara thing is not bad. Note taken... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me