SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HER DICK-TATION... (BY KEVITO DA POET)

ORALLY
SHE BE SPEAKING
TO ME EXPERTLY
I STAND AT
ATTENTION IN
AMAZEMENT OF
HOW SLICK HER
TONGUE GETS...

I CAN'T SPEAK
ALL I CAN DO
IS LISTEN AND
LET GO A FEW
TONES THAT
RESEMBLE MOANS
THE FASTER SHE
SPEAKS THE HARDER
IT GETS TO HOLD
BACK MY REACTIONS...

I'M WRAPPED
UP IN ONE SIDED
CONVERSATION
HANGING ON EVERY
WORD WONDERING
WHEN OR WHICH
ONE IS GOING TO
CAUSE A PREMATURE
STANDING OVATION
FROM HER
DICK-TATION...

NO QUESTION
ASKED BACKLASH 
GUARANTEED 
TO HAPPEN
NO RESISTING 
NO FIGHTING
JUST RELEASING
ACTIONS OF
SPERMICIDAL PROPORTIONS... ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Nothing but good words to say about the word play on this one. Nice description of the act that drives a man nuts. Sounds like ur having flashbacks of a very special nite for you Mr. Dozier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one a lot too. The way you describe things like getting head in a way that makes it not seem so bad or disrespectful. If more men did that then they probably would get it more often without having to ask and or beg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks. I describe it like that because its not bad or disrespectful. Its a natural act of intimacy. Even more so because only a select few should get it. I mean there have been partners of mines that haven't had it done. So that makes it kind of extra special. So I try to describe it as such. @ UrCaliBaby, most times when I write it get flashbacks. I put myself in that zone and then zone out with my writing. So its all relative trust me... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me