SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Friday, July 23, 2010

TO MASTURBATE OR NOT TO MASTURBATE... THAT IS THE ?

I REMEMBER WHEN MASTURBATION WAS FROWNED APON, NOW IT SEEMS LIKE COMMON PRACTICE... QUESTION IS.... IS IT OKAY TO MASTURBATE? DO YOU, BECAUSE YOUR MATE IS HOLDING OUT? OR DO YOU THINK ITS A DISSERVICE TO SATISFY YOURSELF WHEN YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR ALL TO HIM OR HER? HOW ABOUT A DRY SPELL? SHOULD YOU TAKE IN STRIDE OR DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO SURVIVE? - CHOOSE WISELY!!!  ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Yeah thats a touchy topic, but there is nothin wrong with pleasing yourself, especially when your woman says it turns her on....Hello lol There has to be a sexy place in your relationship, that will let u be relaxed enough to perform this natural habit and if the love is right between you and your mate, u should feel blessed to want to pleasure yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooo masturbate... Lol. I know I do. Especially when I go out with a guy for the first time. When I drink I get a little vulnerable and yes horny. Lol. So I wanna make sure I don't just give it up to easy. So I handle my business so I can just enjoy my martinis and not worry about turning into a lil slut. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masturbation, the dirty little secret that can somehow make you blind! LOL!! I beilieve masturbation is perfectly fine is a great way to avoid STD's... I have masturbated in the past but it does no justice for me. I like the intimacy of having sex with a man. I need the kissing and touching and licking and biting so masturbation is not for me. I feel when it comes to masturbation it is to each their own. Just remember too much of anything can make you an addict... Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masturabate, it releases stress and feel good endorphin hormones. I do everyday!!! and no, I am not a sex addict, just love feeling relax and stress free. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To vibrate. I know I do. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok... A lot of good comments there. I agree with most of them. I don't think doing it makes you a sex addict. But as the old edict goes... If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself. ;-)

    KEVITO D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me