SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LOVE VS. LUST

Does sex feel better when you truly love the person your sexin with? Or does
it not matter if you have feelings for them as long as they are totally hot to you? Would you ever consider trading love for lust? For instance if you could take the person you love and substitute them with the man or woman of your dreams, would you do it? - Proceed with caution. ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Hey I Love to Lust does that mean im confused

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question... I never believe its bad to love. Although lust isn't considered a good thing, it sure does feel good to do so. With that said, in my opinion its okay to love to lust. As long as when it comes to advancing into a serious relationship, you can define and separate the two.

    KEVITO D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it is once again!! Lust is great when your young and not ready to settle down with one person but when you find love you realize if you dont lust for that person there is a problem. The best feeling is to be in lust with the one who has stolen your heart. Sex is so much better for women when they are emotionally connected to the person. I would never trade lust for love because in most cases lust is only a temporary state of mind!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetlips took the words right outta my mouth .nuff said

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok sweetlips... Preach! A comment like yours brings validity to this blog... Keep em coming!

    Kevito D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and my bf been together for a long time. He is the sexiest man in the world to me. I love him and I lust for him.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me