SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HMMM.... (BY KEVITO DA POET)

YOU EVER
SIT BACK AND
GET A VISION
ABOUT A PAST
INTIMATE POSITION
YOU WAS IN

KNOWING THAT
PERSON IS
NO LONGER
A OPTION
WISHING THEY WAS...



IS IT BECAUSE
OF THE MANNER
IN WHICH
THEY HANDLED
THEIR BUSINESS
LIKE THE PRESIDENT
GAVE YOU A STIMULUS
A UNPRECEDENTED
CLIMATIC EVENT...

GOOD AT
DIVISION BUT
NOTHING
TO DO WITH
MATHMATICS
CAN HAPPEN
BY ADDING
AND SOMETIMES
SUBTRACTING
CAN EQUAL
MULTIPLY...

WANNA GIVE
IT A TRY
FOR OLD TIMES
SAKE
UNTIL YOU
SHAKE IT
OFF
CONTROL YOUR
SENSES BEFORE
YOU LET
YOUR URGES
CONTROL YOU...

SEEMS LIKE THE
BEST THING
TO DO
OR IS IT...

HMMMM...

3 comments:

  1. How can a person I onced sexed not be an option?
    Not the way my ass shakes and I be getting shit poppin.
    If I let a man hit he will always be my option. Yes my ego is sick but my sex will have him dropping,
    to his knees beggin to eat my heavenly dream.
    A nigga could never say no to me because once we sex,
    he will always be an option if I please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Sweetlips has got the good good. Lol. Nothing wrong with getting a brother sprung in my opinion. I also think one of the sexiest things about a woman is confidence in her sexuality. Knowing and believing no woman that walks this earth can satisfy her man like she can. Also, I see she is showing off some writing skills there. Maybe a back in forth is in order, but if I get in it I might always be a option... Lol. ;-)

    KEVITO D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn. You almost made me call somebody I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me