SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

RICHT-HER SCALE... (BY KEVITO DA POET)

WHEN I TOUCH HER
WITH THAT VIBRATOR
SHE SHAKE LIKE QUAKE
HER TREMORS
ARE SO INTENSE
THAT LIKE A SEIZURE
I HAVE TO PUT SOMETHING
IN HER MOUTH
AND SHE'S ALWAYS
SHOCKED AFTER...

IT'S NOT A
NATURAL DISASTER
AND YOU CAN'T
CALL HER A MASTERBATER
BECAUSE I CONTROL
THE RICHT-HER SCALE
YOU CAN TELL
WHEN IT'S ON HIGH
CAUSE HER THIGHS
DECIDE THEY HAVE
A MIND OF ITS OWN
AND REGISTER A 9.0...

YOU CAN HEAR IT
IN HER MOAN
A ROBOTIC TONE
LIKE WHEN YOU
TALK IN A FAN
HER HANDS
CLINCHES THE SHEETS
TRYING TO MOVE AWAY
LIKE SHES LOOKING
FOR A RELEASE
UNTIL SHE CAN'T
HELP BUT TO

CUM BACK AGAIN... ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Well Kevito Observant Yankee Fan Da Lone Wolf.. You continue to use words to create scenes which take one away to another place, space, and time..

    The smile on my face is permanent when you're 'around'..

    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet like the name you possess. Your smile is met with one of my own. I appreciate every time you show love. It shows up even when your gone.
    'remembered'... ;-)

    Thanks Candi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commenting only after my pulsed slowed down. I agree wit MS Kane. If you close ur eyes and imagine ur words it, they can definitely take u too elevated heights. If you catch my drift.... very descriptive and sensual as usual. two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vibrator is on. I need you to come see me Kevito!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I can't be there for you, the best I can do is make real as possible. That's why I do what I do in a way that do it. Your pleasure is mines... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me