SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ISEXTUNES

SO HERE'S THE DEAL... WHEN ITS TIME TO GET DOWN, WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO HEAR? IF ANY? LIKE A LIL RHYTHM & BLUES WHILE YOU GET YOUR RHYTHM & BRUISING ON? HEAVY METAL DURING A LIL HEAVY BREATHING? WHAT ABOUT GETTING THOSE HIPS LOCKED TO SOME HIP HOP? - BRING THE NOISE, BRING DA FUNK... ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Well, personally I like R&B when im ready to get down. Even some pop or soft Rock gets me going,but I need sexy beats and nice rythems and some candles will always get the vibe right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really doesn't matter to me if the music is on or not. I just like my man to talk dirty to me. As long as he does that I'm good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all for music when I am giving a little of me to my sexual encounter. R&B is my choice of music but never too lound because I am driven by the sounds that we make during our encounter. The sounds that escape our mouths is what helps me to the finishline...... Can someone say ummmmmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL YOU CAN TELL FROM MY PLAYLIST ON THIS SITE THAT I LOVE ME SOME MUSIC. SO I WOULD HAVE TO LOVE HAVING SEX TO MUSIC ALSO. MOST OF THE SONGS ON HERE ARE MY PERSONAL FAVORITES TO GET IT ON TOO. IT HOWEVER DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A PART OF SEX EVERY TIME. BUT I WILL NOT STOP TO TURN IT OFF... ;-)

    KEVITO D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me