SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

STRESS EFFECT

AFTER YOU HAD A STRESSFUL DAY, AT WORK, AT HOME, OR WHEREVER... DO YOU FEEL MORE INCLINED TO HAVE SEX? TRY TO USE IT SO YOU FORGET ABOUT RIGORS OF THE DAY? OR ARE YOU TOTALLY TURN OFF TO THE IDEA OF SEX? NOT WANTING TO BE TOUCHED CAUSE YOUR MOOD DICTATES SUCH? DO YOU BELIEVE IN SEX THERAPY? OR DO YOU NEED TIME TO HEAL BEFORE YOU GET THE REAL DEALING GOING ON? - LET EM DOWN EASY ;-)

4 comments:

  1. After a long stressful day @ work,i could use alittle to make my night better....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree. I believe that sex is so much of a stress reliever that it should be prescribed by licensed physicians... ;-)

    KEVITO D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sex is my ultimate stress reliever! I can feel every single muscle in my body realxing was I hit my climax. I will take sex over medicine any day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he can hit it right. It will put a smile on my face no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me