SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

THE GREAT OUTDOORS

SEX ON THE BEACH IS MORE THAN JUST A DRINK YOU KNOW... SO, TELL US HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HAVING SEX OUTDOORS? LIKE THE THRILL OF SPONTANEITY OR DOES ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, ANYWHERE GIVE YOU THE THRILLS? HOW ABOUT NOT KNOWING IF YOU CAN BE SEEN OR HEARD? OR IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO BARE TO MUCH OUTSIDE THE CONFINES OF HOME? - KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN YALL ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I for one would never turn down being outside unless it was in a place that would result in being put in jail. Other than that I think the idea of being spontaneous is very exciting. Especially when it happens outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some places around town that I consider romantic. And although I haven't had sex in them all, they are definitely on the radar. So if I'm ever in those areas with the right woman best believe I'm down to do it! Call me what you want to but it is what it is... Lol. ;-)

    KEVITO D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the idea of anytime anywhere!! I have had sex in a few starnge and unusual places but I still would like to explore a few more places. Lets see if I can name a few places I would like to try, a slightly tinted glass elevator, the top of the empire state building under the stars and on the beach... I am ready for an adventure do I have any volunteers??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having sex outside is good. Even better in the rain.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me