SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

FEELING PEACHY... (BY KEVITO DA POET)

I'M FEELING PEACHY
AND BELIEVE ME
THIS PARTICULAR FRUIT
I'M NEEDING
DOESN'T GROW
ON TREES
IT'S A LITTLE
ABOVE THE KNEES
AND SLIGHTLY
BELOW THE WAIST
THE TASTE IS EXOTIC
JUICER THAN GRAPES...

NOW SOME LIKE
MELONS
AND SOME LIKE
CAKE
BUT THE PEACH
HAS A FLAVOR 
I TEND TO CRAVE
AND I'M BRAVE
ENOUGH TO SAY
IT SO
I WOULD EAT IT
ALL DAY IF I COULD...

NEVER WASTE
A DROP
STARING WITH
THE SKIN 
WORK MY WAY
TO THE CENTER
UNTIL I REACH
THE PIT
EVEN SUCK ON
THAT UNTIL
THE FLAVOR STICKS...

SAVOR IT
NICE SLOW
BECAUSE WHEN
YOU DO SO
THE JUICES FLOW
DOWN YOUR CHEEK 
LIKE HIGH TIDE
DOWN BY
THE BEACH...

DAMN WHERE'S MY PEACH....

5 comments:

  1. That was nicely written and expressed! I appreciate a man that can eat a peach and like doing it. If you know anything about a woman eating her peach is the way to her heart, just like a man's stomach is the way to his...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. I like the way you get down Kevito. You could put your face in it anytime! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SWEETS AND ANONYMOUS... THOSE ARE KIND WORDS AND APPRECIATE THEM... KEEP IT PEACHY! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was picking my peach while I was reading this. It is ripe and ready for you Kevito. Come and get some. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. PEACHES AND CREAM KNOW WHAT I MEAN.......BILLS

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me