SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

FULLY NUDE VS PARTIALLY DRESSED

WHEN YOU HAVE SEX DO YOU LIKE TO BE TOTALLY NUDE? OR DO YOU LIKE TO KEEP A LITTLE SOMETHING ON? GUYS LIKE TO BEAT IT UP WITH THAT WIFE BEATER? LADIES MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE TAKE THE PANTIES OFF JUST MOVE THEM TO THE SIDE? MAYBE THERE IS A PART OF YOU THAT YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE SHOWING? OR DOES THE BEST WAY TO HAVE SEX MEAN LESS CLOTH? - HOPE YOU HAVE TIME TO GET THEM ALL OFF... ;-)

-STAY SEXY MY FRIENDS-

1 comment:

  1. I feel like any man that wants to have sex with me better be prepared to see all of me.I prefer no clothes. Regardless of what my body looks like the sex is awesome. lol There are those times tho when there isnt enuff time to get all of the clothes off, as long as the right pieces come off, we're all good. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me