SEXUSDECISIONS VIEWS

WANT MORE?

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS... READ AND REACT AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
MAKE A SEXUSDECISION!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

SEXY CELL

HAVE YOU EVER HAD PHONE SEX BEFORE?THOSE LONG LONLY NIGHTS WHERE THE BED IS COLD AND IT CAN HEAT UP WITH SOME SEXUAL CONVO.DOES PHONE SEX HELP YOU OR MAKES YOUR WANT IT EVEN MORE THEN BEFORE THE CALL.DOES PHONE SEX HELP FOR LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS OR AWAY TIME...SOME ONE PLEASE CALL 911...STAY SEXY MY FRIENDS!!

2 comments:

  1. The only way phone sex can satisfy me is if it's used as foreplay when my man is on his way over. I want to hear the things that he wants to do but I want to feel him do then even more. If you warm my engine I want to be taken for a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought phone sex was any good until I met this one guy. No matter what he said it turned me on. So when we would talk late at night just hearing his voice would make me play with it a little. Once I let out a few moans it was a wrap. He heard them, found out what I was doing and it was on ever since. So when we can't get together we do the phone sex thing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

SEXUSDESCISIONS CHAT (Join chat create a user name and enter the password -sexus- its that simple)

Click here to chat with me